With regards to the changing situation with Coronavirus, we continue to take a number of actions to protect our clients, staff members and their families.
We are now open for face to face appointments with the following restrictions in place:
- A maximum of two people can attend appointments as this will allow us to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules at all times. If more people is required to be present or if the client prefers, we still offer the Zoom or Skype meetings instead.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitiser.
- You must wear a mask.
- We are unable to allow the children to be present at this time.
- Please call our office on arrival. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- You will be unable to use any of our toilet facilities.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please do not attend but contact us to change to Zoom or Skype appointment or to re-arrange it.
- If you appear to be unwell we may cancel the appointment at any time.
Our office will be fully disinfected between appointments and ozonated once per week.
Thank you for understanding. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.